2020 let the remote work genie out of the bottle, and it’s clear that employees aren’t interested in going back to the office full time. Efforts from corporate giants like Apple and Google to return to in-person work have been met with backlash so severe that they’ve been forced to scrap plans to bring employees back to the office and scramble to offer remote work arrangements instead.
It’s a historic shift in the power dynamics between employers and employees, proving that in today’s era of employee choice, companies that offer flexible remote work options will win a competitive edge. But how do you codify remote work, and create a structure that meets both employee and company needs?
Join Distribute Director of Communications & Senior Remote Work Consultant Megan Dilley and Terminal’s Tejal Parekh, Chief Marketing Officer, to learn the key components of any remote work plan and how to put together a strong remote work policy for your business.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• The pros and cons of different remote work structures
• How to handle resistance to new policies
• The right way to use your office when employees are working remotely
• Tips for approaching compensation when employees live in different markets
• Legal pitfalls to avoid
• How to tailor benefits to remote work
• Strategies to keep remote employees from feeling alienated