Is engineer turnover a problem at your company? You’re not alone. LinkedIn reports developer turnover rates of up to 22%—twice the industry average—and high-growth startups are seeing rates as high as 25%. Record-high resignations suggest the remote economy is intensifying competition: 68% of engineers say they switched jobs because of remote opportunities. This unprecedented loss of hiring ROI makes it clear that a #1 priority for tech and people leaders today is improving teams’ ability to fight turnover and boost retention.
From talent strategy to team-building, it’s time to define a retention-based approach to hiring and management that will support your org’s growth goals over the long term.
Join CB Insights Director of Engineering Jennifer Peffley and Terminal Chief People Officer Jennifer Farris in a live webinar as they share 6 ways leaders can take action to beat attrition—and build teams that last.
• Tactics to engage engineers and protect them from burnout
• Best practices to structure distributed teams
• How to facilitate career progression and stop talent from feeling stuck
• Tips to keep engineers feeling valued, no matter their location
• How to set up flexible work offerings to boost productivity and morale
• What leaders can do to maintain an inclusive team culture over time