In a recent poll, 68% of surveyed engineers say they changed jobs because of remote opportunities elsewhere. Companies that want to overcome the tech talent shortage must foster a strong remote-first culture to win, engage and retain engineering talent.
Join iCapital CTO Chris Piazza and Terminal Chief Strategy Officer Dylan Serota to learn how iCapital turned their remote culture into a superpower that helped them overcome talent shortages and scale their senior engineering teams at a $6B+ fintech company (and how you can, too).
• How to leverage global talent without sacrificing culture
• Tips for conveying loyalty to your tech team, and why it matters
• Strategies to build career opportunities into remote jobs, regardless of location
• How to build a winning culture that’ll have engineers knocking at your door
• Tactics to promote fairness and build a sense of pride within your team